THE COMPASS WITHIN
Spring 2013 Adult Educational & Developmental Workshop Series
The Compass Within is a monthly discussion that supports you in developing new habits and maintaining restorative, fulfilling relationships aligned with your emotions and choices while recognizing, accepting and expressing your needs.
This moderated practice uses a model derived from established, research-based methods, which focuses on five fundamental questions and the goal of finding your own authentic direction in life.
Please join us if you would like to:
- spend an afternoon having life-changing conversations in a friendly relaxed atmosphere with people similar to yourself.
- find your own voice by recognizing and practicing how to express your own needs.
- take a journey of practice and self-discovery rather than just learning terminology.
- create intimacy in your life by knowing how to embrace vulnerability.
- find out how and when to devote time to yourself and when to devote it to others.
- develop and maintain long term healthy relationships even if they involve break-ups and separations.